State of the Game and Call for VIPs

Discussion in 'Development News' started by Adam Solo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Dimuyen

Dimuyen Cadet

I'm interested in becoming a VIP. I'm a fan of the 4x genre, way back from the first time I played Spacward Ho!. That said I'd still consider a fairly casual player of them these days, I no longer try to min/max these but rather I just try to have fun. So if you're looking for a bit of the casual perspective, feel free to invite me.

2. Baron Hattori Hanzo

Baron Hattori Hanzo Cadet

I wish to join the VIP program.

I’ve also registered for the newsletter.

I’m a huge fan of Space Strategy games and a veteran 4x player since the original Master of Orion from MicroProse with a huge number of 4x games in my collection.

I’m very interested to help you in the developing of your very interesting “Space Sector” project.

3. gldavis

gldavis Cadet

I would like to join the VIP program

I already receive the newsletter

I have experience with 4x games back to the original Master of Orion, Distant Worlds, Sins of a Solar Empire, Stellaris. The new Master of Orion, etc. and enjoy them immensely. I am interested in providing feedback to enhance the game and make it enjoyable for everyone.

4. pnye71

pnye71 Ensign

I would love to join the VIP program.

I have experience with 4x including Master of Orion 1 & 2 and I'm currently playtesting two Master of Orion 1 inspired projects - Dominus Galaxia and Remnants of the Precursors. Love the leader system in Master of Orion 2 and I'm looking forward to the improvements their implementation in Project Space Sector. I'd be honored to become a VIP and would provide all kinds of feedback and suggestions to the project so we can all have a worthy successor to Master of Orion 2.

5. Robert Rau

Robert Rau Cadet

I Want join the VIP program.

I think I've played almost all the 4x type games in the last twenty years.
    If I'm admitted, you can rely on sincere judgments, based on comparisons
    in particular on the titles of the Master of Orion series.

Thank you.

6. Mezmorki

Mezmorki Ensign

Hello - this is Mezmorki (Oliver Kiley) from eXplorminate.

I'd love to participate in the VIP program and keep a closer ear to the ground for this title. I've participated in a number of closed beta type programs over the year. I'm also a game designer (with published boardgames that were picked up by established publishers, not "self-published") and bring experience from that perspective.

Cheers and thanks for consideration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Baron Hattori Hanzo

Baron Hattori Hanzo Cadet

hello Oliver, I'm a boardgame enthusiast and collector and I'm part of the VIP program.

I'm also very curious: which boardgame do you have published ?

8. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Absolutely Oliver, we'd be honored to have you among our VIP group. I'll send you the details over PM.