What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TimmY, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Well gents,
    It's not so much what I'm playing but rather my to do list.
    Mez has eloquently convinced me to try Star-base Orion while vmxa and Ashbery76 combined have convinced me to try SotS which has been sitting in my library (untried) for about two years.
    Unfortunately, I've been a bit under the weather of late and it has killed my drive and ability to concentrate for extended periods of time, but once I feel like my old self I will give them both a go.
    I did dig up many reviews on both games and I still see a lot I won't care for in SotS,,, but
    The endorsement you fine gents have given the combat (and AI in that respect) have me hopeful that it will present a challenge. That alone interests me enough to give it a go.
    Starbase Orion on the other hand sounds very MoO2 like and quite deep for a tablet game. Now I just need to borrow one to try it as I never bothered with such devices, still it actually has me quite intrigued and I want to take it for a ride as well.

2. IvanK

IvanK Lieutenant

I still steal a minute or two in Serious Sam 1 HD, what a wonderful throwback to simpler times. And game load and alt-tabs basically instantly.

As for Starbase Orion, I'm nagging my friend to borrow me an iOS device to play it but no luck so far. Too bad SO port Kickstarter failed and the game I hear so much good about is locked to devices I have otherwise zero incentive to own :(.

3. Vivisector 9999

Vivisector 9999 Moderator Ensign

Right now, I can't get enough XCOM 2. The vanilla game was already my favorite XCOM (or XCOM-inspired) game ever, and now the War of the Chosen expansion has made it even better.

4. rxnnxs

rxnnxs Ensign

Right now i play Starpoint Gemini Warlords.
    Before that, I played some time Playerunknowns Battlegrounds.
    And I wait for the new patch from Polaris Sector.

5. MalRey

MalRey Developer Lieutenant

I´m currently playing.... :eek: ahh no time to play anything else than ISG !!!

On my mobile, when i want to raise into a higher (or lower?) level of mind, i play 'Dancing Line'... good for focus and concentration training :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. vmxa

vmxa Commander

In no particular order:
    ISG
    PoE
    Eador
    Civ3/4/6
    Grim Dawn

7. Edward the Hun

Edward the Hun Moderator Lieutenant

I been playing the new DLC for Stellaris and yesterday tried the new Total Warhammer 2.

Outside of that, I've been playing a lot of Divinity Original Sin 2.

8. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

Some good games here. I see Grim Dawn mentioned and it has an expansion releasing next week. I'm excited to dive back into that one, although I already have 220 hours in it... I'm also playing a lot of Total War: Warhammer 2 right now. On the side, when the situation calls for it, I'm also still plaything through the Xcom-like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle on my Nintendo Switch.

9. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Next week huh, dang. I now I have to try to squeeze in more time for GD. I also fired up Homm3 yesterday for the first time in 3 years.

10. CrazyElf

CrazyElf Lieutenant

Right now I am quite busy and don't have time to game much, but I have played a bit of Cities: Skylines.

11. Konstantine

I'm in the same boat as CrazyElf lately with little time for games. The weekend though should give me some free time but I want to focus more on ISG. Testing the new systems was fun last week but it truly left me hungry for more, this weekend I want to play more "natural" for the fun of it. I see so many good things that have really brought ISG to a new level of play and sophistication.

12. Konstantine

Hello all, sill not much time to play anything other than ISG but I wanted to give everybody a heads up. Matrix, Slitherine, and Ageod are all running some massive sales at the moment. (Massive as in DW is now about 20 bucks).
    While I'm not plugging or recommending any particular game, I took advantage of the sale to buy some titles that seemed attractive but not at their normal price. So If you had something you wanted there, but weren't sure it would be worth the investment, now may be the time to have a look.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  13. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Wish I could have gotten DWU for 20.