Is it already possible to bombard planet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wodzu, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

Hi.

Just a quick question. I have my ships orbiting on enemy system and I would like to destroy their planet, but there seem not to be such option. I can't attack it. I guess, this has not yet been implemented?:)

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Bombardment is currently being implemented. You do have the option to raze a settlement, at the moment. You just need to park a fleet on a system with the settlement you want to raze and the option to Invade or Raze will show up.

If you can't attack a settlement, to invade or raze, check to see if you have a peace treaty with the race the settlement in the system belongs to. If you don't have a peace treaty and still don't get a pop up to attack the system, then let me know and send me a save so that I may have a look at it.

3. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

Hi, take a look at the save called "End". I don't see such option on the fleet screen stationing at Flex system.
    BTW: I did not know that I've had war with Moltar. They did not declare it on me, neither do I :)

Attached Files:

• ISG.7z
      File size:
      276.7 KB
      Views:
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the save. There is no option to attack (initiate a combat) during the planning phase in ISG. All combat and invasion opportunities pop up during the turn execution phase (after you press the End Turn button). After pressing end turn, you can then decide which planets to assault (in the case of the Flex system) or fleets to attack (when you're in the same system with a rival fleet). Of course, you may decide to attack or not.
    The Moltar have declared war on you when they attacked you in a previous fight. However, there's no notification of war declaration events as of yet, but we'll surely implement that in the near future.

5. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

Thanks Adam, that makes sense. Ha ha it didn't occur to me to press next turn. Will test it out today :)