Modding Current Status

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Adam Solo, Jul 15, 2017 at 11:09 AM.

1. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Commander

As said in the FAQ, modding is part of our plan.

"We will be evaluating modding support including when it will be available and the best way to achieve it in the coming months. What we can say for now is that it should be possible to modify technologies, leaders, and other areas via simple XML editing. This may also include changing images and/or adding 3D models, but we’ll have to see. So, please check again in the near future and we may have more news on that."

In the meantime, please feel free to discuss modding for the game in this subforum. What would you like to be moddable and why? We'll take your inputs into consideration when we discuss modding internally and we'll see what can be done.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Mark

Mark Ensign

I've made no secret of the fact that I consider extensive modding support to be one of the most important features that a game can possibly have so I'm very happy to see that ISG will be mod friendly. I'm sure that the enormous benefit to playabilty and game longevity will more than pay back the extra work involved over time. Good decision!

• Agree Agree x 2