The Terran Alliance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konstantine, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

The lone remaining Moltar Battleship managed to briefly liberate all of Imuek before a superior Terran fleet arrived and ended Moltar independence. With nowhere to retreat to, the Moltar Battleship stayed and put up a good fight before being destroyed.

In a rare display of respect for the valiant Moltar, the surviving colonies at Imuek were incorporated into the alliance with all the privileges and duties of equal citizenship and our research effort increased as result.

The Dragul are now alone and their pesky raids at Dant only serve as training exercises for my forces. Indeed, with my fleet now grown considerably, the Dragul are inferior in military might versus my forces. New units, including additional Battleships are poised for a final offensive.

Hello all, let me step out of character a moment. Normally this would be the stage of a game where I either start getting bored or even consider the game over. With ISG though I’m going to play it out a bit more as I know the Dragul still have Titans (I have none) and I have seen the AI bounce back a few times.

I’m sure I will win this now, but I’m interested in seeing how well the AI will resist. My next report will be the end of the current game.

317.jpg