What next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konstantine, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Greetings crewmates,

The summer is winding down and for many of us that means vacations are over and the time has come to get back to business. It doesn’t matter if “business” is work, school or whatever floats your boat, the essence of the matter is that we all have to fire up our brains yet again for that stretch of reality that exists between the end of summer vacation and the beginning of the holidays at year’s end.

Well my friends, I’m sure the fine gents at ISG are no exception.

So as a way to jump start some momentum and get the old creative juices flowing again, I have a question for you all, particularly those of you that have played the game.

Without further ado then here is my question.

If you could pick just a single improvement for the next release what would it be? What is the one thing you would love to see most added to ISG next?

Is it better graphics? another race perhaps? or something else entirely.

Feel free to make your suggestions here gents, I am very eager to know how you feel about this. If you could explain your reasoning so much the better but I promise not to hold it against you if you simply state your desire without explaining why.

2. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Well I have an easy one. I am tired of having to change the sound, every time I load the game. I want the settings I use to be saved. I have to turn down the sounds a bit and turn off the music each time I start the game. I am sure this is coming, but sooner is better for me. BTW I am not making any judgement on the music, never even played it. I never play any games music.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. MalRey

MalRey Developer Lieutenant

Ok, that's it... now you don´t have to do that again ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Yahoo,thanks.

5. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

I would like to have an extended diplomacy, to show a graph which compares every race. Like it was in MOO2. So you can see how do you stand in terms of army, research, population. This graph should record population progress on every turn. I am sure you know what I mean :)

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. vmxa

vmxa Commander

I am a fan of having info and stats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

You guys are giving me a complex, am I the only one that wants more things to blow up?

Would love to see some planetary defences and what impact they have on game play.

8. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

It is because you've required to pick a single improvement;) Extend your list to five and then we will talk ;)

• Funny Funny x 2