Colonization Icon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rxnnxs, Jul 29, 2019.

1. rxnnxs

rxnnxs Ensign

Dear Developers,

I can not find the thread where I wrote it months ago, so I open up a new thread.

I have problems with colors, and therefore I can not see the difference between these "Can colonize" and "Can not colonize" Icons.

You could do me a great favor and make it selectable whether the icon "cannotColonize" is shown at all or not.

I did it by myself in older versions and changed the cannotcolonize icon to a one pixel sized pic that is translucent. Right now it did not work and it is not very easy to do it again and again.

Or the red cross above the tent is drawn bigger than right now. but the green check mark and the red cross is veeery hard to see for me.
    and this is also true for all the "can not colonize" icons in the planet overview.
    so if they are switchable to make the cannotcolonize icons invisible, it would be awesome!

P.S.: Or make it modable, so we can put the pics we want to change in a folder where the prog looks first :)

Ahhh, in the overview my icon works. but it is still hard to see... :-/ so to the right you see what i mean.. nothing. If it is colonizable, the icon will be shown. same in the star system view.

cannot.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. rxnnxs

rxnnxs Ensign

Please, please! change this icon.

Every time you update, I have to redo this graphic patch.
    It is even worse than in grey colors, because green/red blindness makes it very hard to see, the cross is at the edge of the tent as well as the ok-checkmark.

please.jpg

3. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Ok, I understand that particular icon may be hard to see if you're color blind. I'll have a look at that to make those icons more distinct and include that in a future update.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  4. rxnnxs

rxnnxs Ensign

This would be very helpful, thanks!