What I would like to see in future updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lunarion, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Lunarion

Lunarion Cadet

I am not sure whether I will buy the terrain pack that was just released. So I thought I let everyone know what I would have preferred to get:
    -More ship models. One can have 10 players, yet there are only 9 ship sets available. Please add one for every race that has only one (which would bring this up to 16). While you are at it: That all races use the exact same models for civilian ships is kind of an immersion breaker.
    -Ground Combat. What could be more boring than watching a slider? The one remaining aspect in which MoO2 outshines this game...
    - More immersion stuff. Like different UIs for different races, animated scientists telling me about breakthroughs, watching animated soldiers in ground battles etc...

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Lunarion, thanks for your feedback.

Adding more ship models is currently an item in the big list of items to consider for inclusion at some point. Revamping the ground combat looks, possibly watching animated soldiers in battle, is another item that the community has been requesting, and is also in the big list.

Having different UIs for different races is not currently in the cards, but one never knows. As for having animated scientists telling you about breakthroughs, the game already offers this. You will see an animated scientist of your race, and the tech description is presented to you.

I just want to remind that not all items in the big list will make it in, but some will. So, we'll see.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Cheers
    Adam

3. Lunarion

Lunarion Cadet

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear that more ship models and ground combat improvements are on the consideration list. I forgot about the science screens, I guess it shows that its been many months since last I played it. Nevertheless ist is my favorite 4X space game so I can't help myself and have to give feedback from tiome to time...

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1