[PA11] Leader Unavailable for a level up - cant progress turn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by BigDC, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDC

BigDC Cadet

Built the intelligence headquarters which lead to a leader being able to improve their spy skills - however since they were unavailable (i think on shore leave? or another mission) i couldnt select any trait to be leveled and could only exit the level up window...however I couldnt end the turn as it was stuck on the spy level up button

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

The problem was that the leader is unavaialble as you said and then the level up procedure doesn't work as intended. We'll have a look at that.

Could you send me a save before you built the intelligence headquarters as that would help a lot? The saves are here: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG\

Just zip it and attach it here using the "upload a file" button below to the right (between "post reply" and "more options").

Thanks!

3. BigDC

BigDC Cadet

Sure heres the autosave

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Thanks!

5. Adam Solo

Ok, this is now fixed.

I send you your save after the spy leaders levelling up. I had to chose the spy skills for you for the time being, as you'd need the new code to do it yourself. Soon you'll be able to do it for yourself when we deliver the hotfix.

Thanks again for the report and save. If you find anything else or something you think could use some improvement let us know.

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. BigDC

BigDC Cadet

Thanks! I can continue to conquer the galaxy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.