Suggestion for viewing...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Finestra, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Finestra

Finestra Lieutenant

I was wondering if any one has suggested it, - when you have colonized a system you would be able to toggle between the system you own?
    I know you can do it when you are on the colonized planet, but it would be nice to toggle between the system you have colonized.

Just a thought and I don't know if anyone has asked about it earlier.

I am sorry I have not posted it in the proper forum, - please move it to the proper forum.
    Bear with me me I am an old man ^^

2. Joe3

Joe3 Ensign

Hi Finestra, not sure if this is what you're looking for, but on the colony screen, upper left, there are a couple of arrows (< >) that will take you to your other colonized planets.
    Old? That's my excuse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Finestra

Finestra Lieutenant

I know when you are on the planet you can toggle between the colonized worlds. But what I am asking for is toggling between the star systems.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Joe3

Joe3 Ensign

Finestra, sorry, I misunderstood. I don't know of a way to toggle between systems, even systems you've already explored. MOO2 had a list of planets you could colonize, but that's not the same as what you mentioned. This sounds like a question for one of the developers.

5. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

This is a nice suggestion. I took note of this and we'll see what we can do for post-release. Thanks.