Wishlist on GOG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konstantine, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Hello shipmates

As you are all aware, release of the game is now imminent and I have a personal favor to ask of you.

Interstellar Space Genesis will be available on many platforms, but being the die-hard, anti-DRM fanatic that I am, I would love to see this gem available at GOG.

I think this will serve many purposes, including giving this title some added exposure.

So if any of you are members of GOG, please wishlist the game here

Thank you all in advance

Konstantine

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 3
  2. Ergie

Ergie Cadet

Done

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 3
  3. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Here's hoping it goes better than the last game I wish listed, Stars!

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 3
  4. Joe3

Joe3 Ensign

I'll add it to GOG today. BTW, vmxa, if you have the Stars! disk, try installing it. I did on my Win8.1 computer and it works fine. That was a great game for it's time and I still play it occasionally.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 2
  5. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Hi, yes it worked fine on 8, but 10 dropped support, you can't get it to run, unless you use another OS. I got it to run at one point by installing the old 3.1.1 and running that on Win10. It was a bit of a pain. I do have the original disk and even the box and manual.
    I cannot recall the old windows exe's name and I am not sure it is still on Win10.

I wish I had copied the folder from my old system. I may have been able to get it to run, not sure. I miss that game.

6. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

@vmxa @Joe3

Have you checked abandonia
    They have it as an executable, freeware, compatible for XP, you might get it to run easier from there

7. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Not checked it, but I scan it and it mentions 26I. I have that as an update in my Stars! stuff. Going to have to check it out. Too old to remember why I have it and 27I. Maybe it will come back to me, once I look into it. Just back from phy rehab and too tired to think.

Thanks guys.