Battle lockup

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by medway, Jul 18, 2019.

1. medway

medway Lieutenant

AI had just made their turn and then the select ship border that usually covers one of my ships was around theirs. I couldn't continue the battle was just frozen other than being able to move around the map.

Shadowing my cursor was a border box with a circle and cross through it (seen at the bottom of the pic). As I moved my mouse around this box below followed it, just offset at the bottom compared to my cursor at the top of the screen.

Had to force quit.

battle lockup.png

2. MalRey

MalRey Developer Lieutenant

Hi there, do you have the autosave prior to the battle ? The log would be great too which you can find in: Drive:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG\ (don´t start a new game, the log is cleaned... maybe its too late now)

Thanks !

3. medway

medway Lieutenant

Hi I think I just reloaded the application to see if it would load to the main menu after the force quit but I didn't start the game save.

Here's the log and the last two autosaves. I was going after an asteroid the AI took from me.

Attached Files:

4. MalRey

MalRey Developer Lieutenant

Cool, thanks !

5. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Had a lock up myself on version 1.0

I sent my Destroyer from Zraapas to intercept the Moltar at Luminar. Combat froze. Log and save prior to battle attached

Attached Files: