[1.0.2] Shaky Salary

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by aReclusiveMind, Jul 30, 2019.

1. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

Okay this one is admittedly a little weird.

Load the attached save and check out the salary on Simone Blackwood aka Renegade. It's a bit... shaky?
    I know I made her mad, but just how mad is she? Plus, it was for science! :cool:

Here's a gif incase you don't see it on your side.

shakysalary.gif

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Obviously aReclusiveMind is a real ladies man... very smooth big guy, look out for the frying pan upside the head.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Edward the Hun

Edward the Hun Moderator Lieutenant

I think I've seen this bug if it's the same one that is. Seen it in the latest build, just had to deal with it just now.

The version I got happens when you click on a leader acquiring a trait notification. Suddenly a leader (not related to the notification) gets a refused raise notification. It does it rarely and is bound (you can get several notifications of acquired traits, but only one will have the "mine" in it).

What makes tracking this bug hard is that it's only partially reproducible from a save. Reloading the turn will have it happen again, but the penalty will be different, if anything it seems to make it worse. However, exiting the game and starting it back up again clears the "mine" and said notification becomes safe again.

I don't have a save for the corrupted leader, only a prior save which doesn't reproduce the bug when you load it fresh.

I wonder if you remember when it happened, if it's the same bug or you had another trigger for it.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I'll fix for the next patch :)

If you can reproduce this please send us a save. Thanks.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 2
  5. Edward the Hun

Edward the Hun Moderator Lieutenant

As I said, a reload from a game exit and loading it from the main menu seems to clear it. If I stumble on it again, I will try to nab a before and after save, since I know what I am looking for now I can pincer it if I get it again.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  6. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

I saw this bug in population growth summary on a colony screen. Looks like rounding problem with text position that causes text to float 1 pixel in each frame ;)

After reloading save, problem disappeared.

• Helpful Helpful x 1