Minor improvements (crew experience).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wodzu, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

Hi,

I've just noticed that it is not possible to see how much more experience is needed for a ship to gain new experience level. It would be good to know that after hoovering mouse over experience field in ship view.

I've also noticed that star bases do not get experience. My battle stations won multiple fights but their experience is still 0 starts.

Cheers:)

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Wodzu,

When you hover a ship in the fleet panel or on the ships section in the overview panel you can see the current XP and how much is required for the next level.

upload_2019-8-5_19-27-44.png

upload_2019-8-5_19-28-19.png

In this case, the Odyssey frigate has 0 XP and will earn a new level with 50 XP. The full info only appears on the overview panel ships' tab if you hover over the picture. It should show also when you hover over the name. I took note of this.

No they don't, at the moment. We should be offering orbital station customization in a future update. By then, maybe we could consider adding XP to them as well, we'll see.

Thanks!

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  3. Wodzu

Wodzu Lieutenant

Thanks Adam, I don't know how could miss that. I guess I've focused on the battle screen. I think it is not possible to see it there, right?
    I will check next time I will be playing and let you know.

4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

The crew XP information should be there in the combat alert ship tooltips, as well. The same tooltips are presented, displaying the equipment, attack and defense bonuses, and the crew XP info should also be there. In any case, let me know if there's a place you think should have the crew XP info and may not at the moment. Thanks!