Alpha 2a bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Scifibookguy, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scifibookguy

Scifibookguy Lieutenant

Playing Moltar, medium galaxy, Normal AI.

Takes a while to load the game, I noticed.

New Game Setup for Moltar
    "+2 Research per POP in" - Remove in
    - also shows in Empire Overview

Election Victory tooltip
    "This controls either..." should be "This controls whether..."
    "It is advisable to let this option enabled" should be "It is advisable to leave this option enabled"

Random Tech Trees tooltip
    "Also, every player in the game will have a differently arranged tech tree which are different from each other." should be
    "Also, every player in the game will have a tech tree which is arranged differently from the other players."

Sound volume doesn't seem to affect the sound effects (thunder) on my planet. It's pretty loud. Seemed like same volume no matter where I had the sound slider.

Colony Leaders
    Psy-Ops Secondary Skill Effect
    "Can do 'INFLUNCE LEADER'..." should be "Can do 'INFLUENCE LEADER'..."

54 Turns into the game right now. Had a terrible start, only four other star systems in range, and two have Space Dragons. Had to use the Moltar's Resilient Settlers special ability to colonize a small Desert planet just to get further into space. I've found a total of two other Lava planets so far, among 10 star systems. One is Ultra Poor, the other is HeavyG. Jeesh, I'm starting to think the galaxy hates Moltars! :)

Got my first Galactic Event in this game. Couldn't afford it, but I like the concept.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 2
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the extensive bug report! Everything is fixed now and will be available in the next build.

Sounds like a challenge! That HeavyG one, is it any good? Usually, HeavyG worlds tend to be big and rich. Were you lucky in that regard? :)

Yes, having some credits can help a lot with the events. In any case, you can always scrap a ship or building to get the cash if you really want to go with one particular option.

3. Scifibookguy

Scifibookguy Lieutenant

I'm still remote surveying it, so don't know yet.

Yeah, I would have, if my frigates had been sitting on my home world, but they were flying.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.