1.13 - Game Partial Freeze

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by KarasLegacy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. KarasLegacy

KarasLegacy Ensign

Saved Game attached. The game is weirdly partially frozen. I can click on certain units and menus, but the game remains in a half turn limbo and won't move on to the next turn.

Attached Files:

2. KarasLegacy

KarasLegacy Ensign

I tried reloading the program and reloading the save. First time it didn't work. About an hour later I tried it again and now the game seems to be loading normally.

3. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I loaded the game and could not reproduce the issue, all seems fine. I guess something happened during play that caused the behavior you described. Clicking on something during the turn execution may interrupt the turn processing, it shouldn't happen now, but could have been it. If you have more details or this happens again let me know.

Some very nice fights you have in that turn.

By the way, when you have these sort of glitches or strange behavior it's very useful to have access to the game logs. In this folder C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG\ you can find the Player.log and Player-pref.log files. As soon as you get a glitch or bug please send me the log files, along with the save.

Thanks!