[Alpha 2b] No options for ally to declare war on

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by aReclusiveMind, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

I am request that the Nova, who are my longtime ally, declare war against the Draguul using the "Let's coordinate efforts..." and "We would like you to declare war on..."

The issue is that the only option available is "Nevermind."

After awhile of the only option being "Nevermind", I thought perhaps this was due to them having existing agreements with the Draguul already. It took a long time of me pestering them, but they eventually agreed to this. Even still, the only option available is "Nevermind."

Save file is attached. Just talk to the Nova and you'll see the issue. A few turns later the Draguul did declare war on the Nova, so it worked out, I guess.

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the report and the save. The thing is that your ally is actually pleased with the Draguul at the moment. As you may imagine, the Nova can be quite averse to war and will only declare to someone if they're not very happy with them.

Here's their current stance towards the Draguul.
    upload_2019-7-6_12-57-45.png

I changed their feedback to explain they're not in the mood to declaring war at the moment. Here's what they say now:

upload_2019-7-6_12-58-15.png

• Helpful Helpful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.