Any way to increase max Infastructure?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kittensoul, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Kittensoul

Kittensoul Cadet

Is there any way to increase the max infrastructure of planets?
    I bought the game yesterday and have been enjoying it.
    I love being creative so after reading all the premade race's I, of course, ran straight to the custom race options.

Two options I chose were Large Home World and Master Architects which gives a max Architecture of 11. This is just 1 Architecture short of 12 which would allow mastering both the building industry and ship industrial development trees.

So I am looking for a way to get +1 more Infrastructure on my Home World.
    I don't believe there is one but I could have missed something.

In case there isn't I would like to make some suggestions.

A Planetary Engineering Wonder Project:
    Project Atlas
    Max Population +4
    Max Infrastructure +2
    Can be built once per game

Project Atlas was a project to figure out how to dig deeper into the planet's structure for more room to house the population and build more infrastructure. Somewhere along the line one of the experiments to stabilize the planet's outer mantle caused a chain reaction that forced the planet to expand. This sudden expansion of the planet did cause much damage but fortunately, safety systems prevented any loss of life. The damage to the Infrastructure was minimal and quickly repaired. We did succeed in our goals but exactly how is unknown and we dare not try to repeat this glorious accident.

An Empire Building:
    National Architecture and Design Headquarters
    Max Population +2
    Max Infrastructure +1
    Building Slot -1
    Can be built once ber empire

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. timoteob

timoteob Ensign

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to add to the infrastructure of a planet. It is dictated by planet size.

Cool ideas for Wonder Projects though!

3. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Kittensoul, thanks for buying the game. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying playing.

Indeed the only way to increase the infrastructure cap at the moment is via the Master Architects special ability, which grants +2 to maximum infrastructure in all colonies. Nice suggestions for a new project and building to increase the infrastructure and population caps. I added your ideas to the big list of items to consider adding to the game at some point in the future.

Thanks again, and welcome to the forums!