Automated Colony leaders and Anti-Gravity Generators

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by CyclopsSlayer, Jul 20, 2020.

1. CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer Cadet

I was playing a Normal Gravity species and on my HvG worlds I built Planetary Anti-Gravity Generators manually.

-The first thing I noticed was that the populace was still complaining about Heavy gravity.
    -The second was that immediately the Automated Colony Leaders ordered the building of Planetary Gravity Generators, and pushed the gravity back to Heavy.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi CyclopsSlayer, welcome to the forums.

Can you send me a save of that game where you say you had a Planetary Anti-Gravity Generator and the populate was still complaining about the gravity? That would help me identify the issues faster. Saves can be found here: C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG\ You can upload the save in a post in this forum, or you can send the save to contact@praxis-games.com if you prefer.

Thanks!

3. CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer Cadet

I tried to upload the Save in the forum and got an error about an invalid file type. It has been sent as an email.

4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for sending the save, that was very helpful in identifying the issue.

The colony automation was indeed putting Planetary Gravity Generators in the queue sometimes when the gravity was already ideal, so there was no need for that. That is now resolved and a fix will be available in the next update.

As for building a Planetary Anti-Gravity Generator on a Heavy-G world, that brought gravity on that planet to Medium-G. However, your species' ideal gravity is Low-G, so that's why the population is still complaining about the gravity because while it's better now it's still not ideal.

Thanks again for your feedback!

\Edit: The 1.1.4 update is now live, and one of the bug fixes was this one.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  5. CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer Cadet

Thank you very much! I don't know how I missed the native grave type, oops.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1