Battle report

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

First, happy new year Praxis!

I have another very minor issue for you, perhaps not even worth looking into, but you need to be aware of it. I'm not sure how long it's been there.
    See the shot here, this is available as a battle report on the save I'm attaching.
    Bleis.jpg

The problem is, it's wrong. If you open the save and go to Bleis, and regroup all the Terran ships there, you will see that one of the Palacean Frigates reported as killed, was actually captured.

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the report. I see the captured cruisers, destroyer and the frigate (this last one not shown in the battle report). What can you tell me about the capturing of that frigate in that last battle? Did you capture it in the last turn, for example? Was it re-captured? Anything special about it that you remember? Thanks.

3. Konstantine

You're welcome. Let's see, it was only captured once, towards the very end of the combat. I know it was the last ship I captured for certain, and it is very possible that the combat ended after that.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Ok, thanks. Did you happen to use auto-combat on that battle?

5. Konstantine

No, manual combat all the way. My entire goal was to capture ships, not destroy them, I couldn't risk going auto.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1