Combat locked up

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by vmxa, Dec 2, 2018.

1. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Two cruiser fighting a space dragon, iirc. One cruiser took a missile and had weapons disable. I flagged to flee as the dragon was damage. I could not get the second ship to take action and the dragon stay in place. All functionality was gone.

Attached Files:

2. vmxa

vmxa Commander

It was actually a crystal entity. I mention the correction as I just got another lock up with a entity. I think it was basically the same scenario. I had the thing near death and it moved into some missiles. Locked up. I did not post the log or save. If you need them I can post them tomorrow.

3. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Bump, just in case it was missed.

4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

It wasn't missed. We're looking into it, and we'll have an update on this soon. If you happen to have the other save when this happened again please send it to us.

5. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Sorry it is gone now. I need to do two things going forward I guess. Add the turn number to any post like this and zip the save. Make that three things, copy the log. Then I will have them, if needed. I went back that night and played forward. Some how the battle went slightly different. The entity did not make the move forward, after taking damage. Not sure, if I did anything different, but may have move a ship slightly differently.

Maybe used the overload in a different order, don't know.

6. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Ok, no problem on the save. Yes, sending the output_log.txt everytime you see something strange, or you get a bug or lock up is very useful.

I could not replicate the issue. If you recall or can find an order that manifests the error please let us know. Thanks!