Council Vote bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

er.jpg Take a look at the screen shot, it's self explanatory. (See what I get for trying to be peaceful, now I have to stomp them)

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Can you send me a save before the voting? Thanks.

\Edit: If you don't have a save before that specific voting any save around that time should do.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

It's a few turn later I think, that's the earliest auto save in my system. I had no intention of voting for myself here and ending the game, but I noticed that if I did vote for myself, it stated no-one wins when it should have been my victory. So I went ahead and voted, sure enough, the game continued. It is almost as if it tallied my vote, but it didn't count, perhaps because mine is a custom race?

Anyway, have a look, large map, max difficulty, 5 factions.

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the save, it's always helpful to have a save as it speeds things up considerably.

The issue is now fixed. The UI was not refreshing the votes in subsequent council elections in the same game session, so while the voting and the results were correct you were seeing old data which was misleading. This fix will be available in next week's hotfix.

Thanks!

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. pnye71

pnye71 Ensign

I've seen some of the same issue in my games. Numbers don't add up or aren't working correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.