Couple bugs/features on captured planets

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by dmitryme, Jul 1, 2021.

1. dmitryme

dmitryme Cadet

I observe two things which I am not sure wether are bugs or features. Both happen on captured planets.

1. Both planets have "-10 from leader desires" morale penality, even though neither has leader. The penality does not go away after I assign leader (though they are en route yet). This can be observed on "Sol II" and "Pleosh I" in turn 107 save.
    2. After capturing "Pleosh I", it still has "Technological capital" building, even though I already have one on my capital "Earth". Since the building is empire-unique, I am not sure if that is expected.

Attached Files:

• ISG.zip
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Those two are actually features, not bugs.

The leader desires morale penalties resulted from leader desires being unfulfilled (e.g. colonization, defense fleet request) when the leaders in those colonies had to leave (were unassigned) after you conquered those planets from the Human Federation. The effects are temporary, and will wear off after 10 turns.

As for the other 'Technological Capital', that you captured in Pleosh I, yes, while you can only construct one of those in your empire, you can acquire others built by other empires, and both provide bonuses.