Eine Frage zu Nebeln

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wanderer, May 4, 2020.

1. Wanderer

Wanderer Ensign

Wurden die Eigenschaften der Nebel geändert ? Wenn ich früher über die Nebel mit der Maus gefahren bin , wurde mir im Nebel der Bewegungsmalus und ein Kampfmalus für Laserwaffen und Sensorsysteme angezeigt. Ich fand das eigentlich sehr spannend . Jetzt wird nur noch der Bewegungsmalus angezeigt. Heißt das die anderen Sachen wurden entfernt ?

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Sorry, I did not understand the issue. The Google Translator failed me on this one :) Could you clarify the issue or maybe try to explain it by other words? Thanks.

3. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

I believe he is referring to the nebula tooltip. It used to mention affecting electrical systems (or similar), and that text was removed because that function didn't actually exist.

4. Adam Solo

Ok, if that's so, then yes, that part of the text was removed because the function didn't exist in the game.

5. Kharn

Kharn Lieutenant

6. Adam Solo

It didn't improve the translation I'm afraid, but thanks for your suggestion. The nebula got translated to "fog", and I was not understanding if that was something about fog of war or something in combat. Now I see it was about information when hovering nebula in the galaxy map.

Actually, the Google Translator usually works very well. I'm surprised how good the translations are many times, except from some very specific cases, of course.

7. Kharn

Kharn Lieutenant

Well, Google also translates 'nebel' as 'fog' into my native language. But the reverse sets some proper example. Try directly from German to Portuguese, and see example in sentences below.

8. Wanderer

Wanderer Ensign

Liebe Community !
    Vielen Dank mit Euren Antworten. Ich entschuldige mich aber als ich gestern Adams Antwort las war ich gerade auf Arbeit ein Schiff weiter bauen im Schichtbetrieb. Tatsächlich hat aReclusive Mind die Aussage richtig verstanden. (Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Google aber auch mit Microsoft egde) beide Tools sind verbessert worden.) Nun dann ist es gut wenn die Funktionen nicht da waren das der Tipp angepasst wurde. Ein wenig schade ist es schon, ich fand diese Sachen spannend. Nochmals vielen Dank für Eure Mühe.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 3
  9. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

You are into ship building? That was my career during the cold war.

10. Wanderer

Wanderer Ensign

Hallo Konstantin !
    Nicht immer aber jetzt bei ein großen Werft in Hamburg immer mal wieder im Rohrleitungsbau und als Schlosser wenn die Aufträge für uns haben momentan am Körper ( Rohbau )einer Luxusyacht welchen Namen darf ich nicht sagen . Wird sicher in zwei oder drei Jahren bei Lürrsen fertig . Wenn alles gut geht bleibe ich noch drei Jahre im Schiffbau weiter tätig.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1