Galactic Space Port not triggering Research Decision

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by PlotinusRedux, Aug 8, 2019.

1. PlotinusRedux

PlotinusRedux Lieutenant

1.0.3. Hadn't discovered Dark Matter anywhere yet, but got one from the Galactic Space Port (grants 1 of each resource). The Dark Matter research decision did not prompt even though I now showed as having 1 Dark Matter. Around 15 turns latter when my scanners finally did turn up Dark Matter around a Boson Star, the research decision triggered.

I have saves from right before the Port completed, and right before later I actually scanned a Dark Matter and triggered the research decision if you need them.

Dark Matter was the only resource I hadn't found when the port completed, but I imagine the same thing would have happened for all of them.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

If you still have the save right before completing the Galactic Space Port that would be handy. The research decision(s) should trigger when you get the source(s) from the port. Thanks!

3. PlotinusRedux

PlotinusRedux Lieutenant

Ok, here's the save. As soon as you hit Next Turn the Galactic Space Port will complete on Builder/Earth.

Attached Files:

4. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

It's been this way for a while. I even wrote in a post (way back when) that I thought it was intentional.

5. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

This is now fixed in the dev build and should be available in the 1.0.4 patch.

Thanks for the report, and the save!

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1