Ghost outpost

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

I know we've had something similar in the past, though I'm not sure it was exactly like this
    I arrived at Obawacs looking to smack that Lizard Cruiser and start a war. I can't as I'm directed to attack the outpost instead... which was already destroyed long ago... however, you can see that the exploit is still in place around the destroyed outpost, saves attached
    er.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Did you raze Obawacs II in the past?

\Edit: Here's a fixed save where the Obawacs II outpost is no longer undead :) I implemented a workaround for this type of issue for the time being, so if you spot another ghost outpost let me know, with as many details about it as you can give me (e.g. did you raze it in the past?). Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  3. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Yes, I razed quite a while ago and shortly afterwards made peace with Draguul, now I am at war with the Sulak. I know enough turns have past since I raised it that I can declare war again. Thanks for the fix, this is quite an interesting session, many things going on...

• Helpful Helpful x 1