Great game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Claude, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Claude

Claude Cadet

I'm surprised. IT IS a great game. But is it possible to reduce the size of the Stardate. Each time that I press "End Turn", I see this huge thing and it distracts me from the action.
    And if there's a warship in a fleet, we see a shield, but if there's none, something else maybe ?

Congratulations... a great game.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Claude, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for your feedback. It seems like the "End of Turn" Stardate notice is bothering a few people. I could have a look at it. Reducing its size could be a possibility. As for showing a different symbol when there are no military ships in a fleet, we may have something like that planned for the next update! ;)

Cheers
    Adam

3. Claude

Claude Cadet

About the Stardate, I suggest that you don't hide the map screen. Put it at the top left or right corner. And about your future update (fleet icon), thank You. I went to your forum in the past (Space Sector) and left, but when I bought the game, I didn't knew that it was your project. I'm surprised. You have a nice "baby" in your hands. It has the potential to become a classic. I'm 61 now, and in the past, I bought an Atari 2600, a Commodore 64, I saw MANY games. So, when I say: it is a great game... it is. Good luck !

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1