Invasion bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

When you get a chance check this one out @Adam Solo
    I attacked Proclash with all my forces from Imuek, (turn 167) and won (first combat turn, all ships concentrate missile fire against enemy BB, it won't survive the salvo, after that start killing ships, preserve your Cruiser++ as it has shield piercing weapons for when your missiles run out, it's a hard fight).

When the battle was over, I dropped bombs, (not mass destruction), to soften the target, after that I invaded and received a message that I won. But when the turn processed, the humans still had control of the colony (see turn 168).
    Could it be that the game is confused with my custom race? and sees them as Human also? thus possession did not change?

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I know this may sound like a strange question, but were you able to take any colony with this release? Do you see the "Occupy" and "Raze" questions at the end of an invasion, or it just tells you you won and that's it?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  3. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

It's not strange at all.
    I took a single Sulak colony with this release, not this session though, I've had two situations where I "won" the invasion but couldn't take the colony (the owner kept it). I've had problem situations with outposts, I took one, but the screen froze, until I exited completely and re-loaded. Another time, I had no issue. Same also happened with razing an outpost.

Seems like it's acting erratic
    P.S.
    I do see the Occupy and Raze questions most times, can't be certain now if it is all times, as I did't focus on it.

4. Adam Solo

Ok, this makes sense. So, you sometimes see the occupy and raze questions but not always. We'll look into what may be causing the issue.

As for the freeze on outposts that should have been fixed already, to be available in the hotfix.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Adam Solo

Ok, we found the cause of the issue. In the hotfix you will always see the "Occupy" and "Raze" questions, which are required in order to successfully occupy a colony. This issue was only happening in Large and Huge games, that's why you were able to occupy a colony in your other Medium game but not in this one.

• Helpful Helpful x 1