Just wondering, what happens to Space Sector after ISG gets released?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CrazyElf, Dec 9, 2018.

1. CrazyElf

CrazyElf Lieutenant

This is more directed towards Adam than anyone else, but what happens to Space Sector after ISG?

Are you planning to become a full time developer or are you planning to go back to reviewing games?

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Right now I'm 100% focused on ISG. And, ISG will be just the beginning of the Interstellar Space series, for which we have plans to expand upon with expansions and DLC. Depending on how things go, Praxis Games may grow enough so that we can think in starting the development of a new game, at the same time we expand on the Interstellar Space series.

SpaceSector.com, the news and reviews site, stopped being updated when we announced ISG (titled Project Space Sector at the time), as we said it would, except for coverage on ISG itself, and it will probably be shutdown after ISG releases.

We moved on to a new adventure and embraced the cause of providing a great turn-based 4X game to the SpaceSector.com community and the world. We work every day with that goal in mind and are very happy to see that people like you have decided to join the cause.

So, I am a full time game developer now. All my spirit, energy and attention has been and is directed towards ISG. As for the future, only time will tell. One thing at a time :)