Multiplayer (Co-op)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Graeme Bayless, Jul 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Graeme Bayless

Graeme Bayless Cadet

Is there a plan to ever add any degree of multiplayer support? I play games of this ilk primarily co-op, and would love to have it replace MoO (WG) as my 4x of choice... but that's the absent element.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Graeme, welcome to the forums!

There will be opportunities to add new features for the expansions, and multiplayer support is a possibility, to some degree. We have some ideas regarding offering multiplayer options for the future, but the extent and the exact features that would be offered is still unknown. Right now we're 100% focused on offering the best single-player experience possible. Multiplayer options will have to wait.

If you're into MoO (from WG) I'd say there's a good chance you'll like ISG, although the combat in ISG is turn-based. So, I hope you can buy the game starting tomorrow and I'd love to have your take of what you think about ISG in comparison to MoO from WG.

Adam

3. Graeme Bayless

Graeme Bayless Cadet

Thank you Adam, I appreciate it. I can't speak for others, but for me this is the most important factor. I play nearly all my games in multiplayer co-op... I enjoy playing with my friends, but we prefer to work together against strong AIs. In my opinion, this is a very important market segment...

I wish you all the best with this game, and hope that eventually that feature will be a part of the future arc.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 2