Multiple Space Culture Perk Unlock Benefits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DGold, Jan 14, 2022.

1. DGold

DGold Cadet

Does the game allow you to get multiple Space Culture Perk unlock benefits - per planet, when multiple planets achieve, say, all 6 Civil Engineering picks?

Thanks

upload_2022-1-14_11-3-1.png

2. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

You mention space culture in the question but the screenshot you've provided is from infrastructure perks. I am going to assume you mean infrastructure perks based on that. If I am misunderstanding the question, please let me know.

Every planet which unlocks all 6 of the Civil Engineering perks will provide 750 production split between all colonies. If you have say 5 planets which have all unlocked all 6 civil engineering perks, you'd have 5 x 750 = 3,750 production split across however many colonies you have. Going by your screenshot with 27 colonies, that would be 3,750 / 27 = 138.8 production received by every colony.

Note that you'd also have very little maintenance from buildings in your empire. -15% x 5 = -75% maintenance from buildings throughout your empire. If some colonies already have reduced maintenance, you'd be able to achieve -100%, or no building maintenance cost, in those.

3. DGold

DGold Cadet

Sorry, I did mean Infrastructure Perks. Thanks for that quick and detailed answer,

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  4. aReclusiveMind

aReclusiveMind Developer Grand Admiral

Awesome, you're welcome!