No humble link

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Ashbery76, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashbery76

Ashbery76 Ensign

The resender page has no link.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I see you among the humble purchasers. Are you sure you're using the correct email to request the link? I sent you a private message with the email I see in the database.

3. Ashbery76

Ashbery76 Ensign

Yeah I get the page but there is no download link on it..

4. Adam Solo

Oh, I see what could have happened. You did not claim the page and I guess Humble will not resend keys in that case. I've re-sent you the key via private message.

I'll put a note next to the resender link warning people not to forget to claim the page.

Let me know if you could download the game now.

5. solops

solops Cadet

I have a similar problem. I DID claim the page. The only link I have from Humble Bundle via e-mail is to a page that tells me to log in to claim the page...again. When I try to log in, it goes into some kind of infinite spasm and never logs me in.

6. solops

solops Cadet

It took me all day going back and forth between two PCs, but I finally got the new build. Humble Bundle just does not like me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Adam Solo

So far the humble service has been proving to be very reliable, but I see it has its quirks. Here's what Humble support says, regarding "Finding Missing Orders".
    To add a previous purchase to your account:
    So, from what I can tell, in Ashbery76's case, there was no need to have claimed the page to have access to it. Why the order resender didn't send him the page link I don't know.

In your case, you could not login to Humble Bundle in order to access your game page, from what I understand. What exactly have you done to be able to download the game? I guess you had to login through another PC and then transfer the files over to the other one?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  8. solops

solops Cadet

Yes and even then I had to fight the HB UI to log in and to get access to games it acknowledged I had bought. Finally did, so maybe it will be easier next time. I have three games on HB and I have had issues for each.

9. Adam Solo

Have you tried using different browsers to login to HB? It could be some setting HB needs, like cookies or some other weird thing. Cleaning the cache on the browser could also help. Web apps are a pain, to use and develop to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.