Ozkarr's event

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Here is a fluke for you @Adam Solo
    Load turn save 177 and look at the leaders. Notice Ozkaar is one turn away from leaving, he had appeared normally looking to get hired.
    Now load turn 178, Ozkarr's event fires and I choose to interrogate him. Nothing happens, no follow up at all. I ran it multiple times, going 15 turns past, nothing.
    As soon as I saw this sequence, I had the presence of mind to manually save the previous turns as his follow up didn't fire straight away (it usually does), I anticipated there might be an issue. Can you shed dome light here. Isn't it strange that his event fired even though he was already in play, strange that when it did, there was no follow up?

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

This is a very rare case that may happen when Ozkarr is previously found in ruins, which may make him unavailable for the Scourge of the Stars event follow-up, which is why it didn't fire.

What happened is that Ozkarr was hired by someone else exactly between turn 177 and 178, which denied the event follow-up to trigger. It's a very particular and rare situation. However, we may look at this at a next opportunity and as time allows. Thanks for reporting this.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  3. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Thanks Adam.

I have to agree entirely, I called it a fluke as I expect it may have been a once in a lifetime occurrence, now if I could only get as lucky with lotto...

Thanks again for taking the time to have a look.