PA11 einige Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Wanderer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Wanderer

Wanderer Ensign

Beim Spielen von ISG sind einige Bugs aufgetreten. Im ersten Fall wird die Animation des Echsenwissenschaftlers nicht korrekt abgespielt ich sehe "Schleifspuren". (mehrere Einzelbilder übereinander )Im zweiten Fall wollte das Programm alle Offiziere zum Spion befördern leider war bei einem das Limit von 5 Fähigkeiten pro Person bereits erschöpft so das ich Ihn nicht mehr befördern konnte, das Spiel ließ mich aber nicht weiterspielen ohne das ich diese Aktion abgeschlossen hatte. Einmal im Zug 239 wurde der gegnerische Zug nicht beendet /ausgeführt, allerdings mit Neu laden von zwei Autosaves vorher ließ sich das Problem umgehen. Danke das war bis jetzt alles.

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Yes, the animations still need a lot of work.

Regarding the promotion of spy skills for all leaders issue, do you have a save before that happens or just before? I believe you built an Intelligence Headquarters, am I correct? Or did you pick the "all leaders promoted - Galactic Quest" Adventure space culture perk? Let me know if you have a save before that happened. Saves are here: C:\Users\costaalmas\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG\ - Please zip the file and attach it in a post here by using the "Upload a file" button you can see below to the right when making a post.

Regarding what happened in turn 239, you say that the "enemy train" (sorry, used Google Translator) was not completed / executed, could you please clarify what you mean here, or describe by other words?

Thanks for your feedback so far!