PA11 QOL Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pnye71, Nov 6, 2018.

1. pnye71

pnye71 Ensign

Loving PA11 as I hadn't played ISG in months. Have some suggestions for QoL improvements:

1) With the dropdown we can sort resources, so (especially mid to late game) it would be cool if we could highlight a specific resource (ex. Gas giant, beal 2) and then send an outpost ship or mark it to automatically send the next outpost ship built. All of this done from dropdown itself.
    2) Allow space available to go into the negative when designing a ship. It's a pain to have change a weapon to pd add the other weapon and then change weapon back to heavy (or whatever) when designing a new ship.
    3) Create some way to see what systems have already been full scanned without zooming in on each individual system.
    4)Ability to see assault ships as a group and able to split them off in group. Ex: Group A of 25 assaults, then split into Group A of 17 assaults and group B of 8 assaults.
    5)Ability to alter a saved ship design instead of starting from scratch.

P.s. Have noticed a lot of bugs with invasions, such as message for capturing orion VI for some other planet name - but the targeted planet is not actually captured...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Awesome!

We will consider this suggestion as it really helps getting things going faster.

I don't see why we cannot at least try this. At least at the moment I don't see why not. It does help see how much weapons you can install. We'll see.

You can know this by activating the scanning layer at the bottom left, the one with the magnifying glass icon. This will show the scanning levels for each explored system.

25 assaults, wow, now that will be a heck of an invasion. I see the usefulness of that. However, stacking in the fleet panel isn't supported and I'm not sure it will, at least for the military ships. However, I can see that working for assault ships since they all have the same design. We can think about this going forward.

When you click on a design it displays the current loadout. Then you can alter as you need. So, you're not starting from scratch. So, I'm not sure what you mean here, could you please clarify?

We will have a look at that.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. pnye71

pnye71 Ensign

Thanks on #3 I'll look at that.
    So for #5 I would like to be able to start with an existing design, BUT be able to save under a new name/design without overwriting the old one.

4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I see. We'll see what we can do.