Peculiar bug/glitch with Colony Screen tooltip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jolly Joker, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Jolly Joker

Jolly Joker Cadet

Since there doesn't seem to be a bug thread here in this forum, I report the bug here.
    Playing Humans at least (I don't know whether this is the case with other races as well). I experience a rather peculiar bug with a certain colony screen tooltip, namely the one that shows gravity in line with planet name (the tooltip for the gravity symbol that is beside the symbol for the biome).
    For all your colonies the tooltip will show the same gravity (say, LOWG), no matter their actual gravity. The color will be correctly displayed, but the tooltip will be the same for all colonies, showing the same G level for all.
    Strangely enough, this isn't the same, each session. When I registered the bug, all colonies were showing "LOWG". I saved to create this thread. When I reloaded the game to check something, the game gives now "MEDIUMG", again for all colonies, no matter their actual gravity level.
    Still haven't changed the gravity of of those colonies, yet.
    This should be easy to reproduce (load any save with multiple colonies of different gravity and check the tooltip) tooltip_bug_1.jpg tooltip_bug_2.jpg

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Yes, that gravity tooltip next to the colony name is bugged. The color presented is correct, the icon is shown in yellow when the gravity is not ideal, but the tooltip is not correct. The good news is that the same information can be obtained by hovering on the other gravity tooltip next to the mineral richness. I've resolved this and a fix will be available in the next update. Thanks for bringing this up!

You can report bugs in this thread.

3. Jolly Joker

Jolly Joker Cadet

Sorry for not looking thoroughly. :oops:

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1