Planetary Garrison Production Bonus

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by timoteob, Apr 25, 2022.

1. timoteob

timoteob Ensign

Hello,

Unless I am missing something, the production bonus for Planetary Garrison Building is not being applied. Or maybe it is being applied and the bonus is not listed. This also appears to be the case for the Imperial Garrison building. Please see the screen shot below:

[​IMG]

I have uploaded the save game and log.

Take Care,

Timoteob

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi Timoteob, thanks for your report.

If you look in the Assault Ship tooltip, in the construction queue, you will see it costs only 1050 production to build (in green), when the default cost is 2100.

garrisonSpeedBonus.jpg

You'll be able to confirm by scraping the Planetary Guarrison facility, where you'll see that a 2100 production cost is now listed. So, the Guarrison facilities do not provide additional construction production, they provide a "construction speed bonus" (Assault Ships built faster - require less production to be completed).

3. timoteob

timoteob Ensign

I see it now, I was looking or the bonus to be listed in the production mouse over like the space elevator. Thanks for clarify and sorry for false alarm!

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  4. vmxa

vmxa Commander

I selected auto on the explore sectors and after a few turns it required me to manually pick the sector. I unchecked the auto and rechecked it and it started exploring again. I will try a new game after lunch to see, if it reoccurs.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  5. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Ok, it seems fine. I had started the exploring manually and then switch to auto. Maybe that was the issue, but in my new game I haver not had any issue.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1