Problem getting ISG 1.1.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joe3, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Joe3

Joe3 Ensign

Originally got ISG on Steam. Set for automatic updates. Got updates through 1.1 unstable, ran fine. Cannot get any updates after that. Deleted the game and reinstalled from Steam, but all I can get is 1.1 unstable. Tried to get help from Steam but was referred to their list of ISG sites to contact. NONE worked! So, any idea what's going on here?

2. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Hi @Joe3 good to see you around.

I'm not a big fan of steam but I use it sometimes, maybe I'm wrong, but in your library, right-click ISG and then select properties, after a pop up will open, I think you need to opt out of the beta so the normal version can then be installed.

3. Joe3

Joe3 Ensign

Hi Konstantine. Yup, I'm still around. May be getting to old for this, but what the heck, I still enjoy it. Your idea worked, and the update took place immediately! Yea! Thanks!!! (Sorry this is late, but we just got power back after several hours without electricity. Now we're under a tornado watch. What next???)

4. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Glad to help... Tornado? power outage? good lord, all I have to deal with is the lock-down on this island... hang in there my friend!