Relations bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Kharn, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Kharn

Kharn Lieutenant

[game version 1.1.2 stable steam]

Hi, before the first contact, all hostile actions against the facility or ships are not remembered by aliens.
    I freely conquered the facility on JUY, then (in the same round) I first met the previous owner, and they were happy with the meeting.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

This here... it's complicated. In the past, we had wars occurring before we actually met a race. Now that it is corrected, this is the result. But quite honestly, it would be as if the battle taking place before first contact was by an unknown assailant. So when you engage them before first contact, they have a record of a hostile action by an unknown actor, therefore when you meet, you are at peace.

3. Kharn

Kharn Lieutenant

When I meet them, they should know exactly that they have lost the outpost. Maybe they didn't know it before, but after the first contact they know the new owner of their property. if not war then at least there should be some negative relationship modifier. :)

4. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Yes, in that specific case, where you retained control of their previously owned outpost, it doesn't make sense that they don't realize who the culprit was. If it were just a battle without any outposts being captured, different scenario.