Simultaneous arrival

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

A very minor and rare bug... or at least I think it's a bug, perhaps it's intentional.
    I arrived at an unexplored system the same time as the Moltar, there was a space monster present. Apparently the Monster attacked the Moltar as it didn't engage my ships, this in turn allowed me to explore the ruins that were present, something I would not have been able to do had the Moltar not showed up on the same turn.
    Autosave is attached, as well as a manual save showing my search of the ruins.

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

I'd say it's a feature. The monster got distracted with the Moltar and you snatched the ruins in the meantime. Thanks for sending the saves in any case.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  3. Konstantine

Works for me, I can live with that. It's a rare thing to be sure, may as well leave it in and let the player be pleasantly surprised from time to time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. vmxa

vmxa Commander

Unless it choses the player, that would not be nearly as pleasant, lol. Maybe the monster saw it was you and decided to be safe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Konstantine

My reputation precedes me I see... point taken.