Spinal Mount Weapons in any size ship

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Garuba2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Garuba2

Garuba2 Cadet

If you select Titan size, add a spinal mount weapon then change the ship size, the spinal mount weapon remains.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Also fixed, thanks.

3. Garuba2

Garuba2 Cadet

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the time you are putting in to this. I really enjoy the game and it's definitely the spiritual successor to MOO2, but modernized and better in many ways. Thanks for making the game. It's helping me pass the time in quarantine.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Thanks for the kind words, that means a lot to me. I'm happy to know our game has helped you have a good time while things are tough out there.

We did set out to do just that, a modernized spiritual successor to MoO2. We wanted to capture what was great about it and improve the formula. It seems many players agree that ISG succeeded in that goal, from remarks and reviews over these past months.

The game has been constantly updated since release. 1.1 is a massive update, that took a considerable investment of both time and resources, but I believe it paid off. This was a major step forward but there will be others in our road to make ISG one of the best, if not the best, turn-based space 4X game of all time. If you believe in us, then please get on board and help us in our quest.