Tech issue with Titans

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by Konstantine, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Gents, when you have a chance load the attached save.
    Go to the ship design screen and take a look at the beautiful Titan designed there, then close the screen. After that open the research screen and look for the Titan tech, It shows as un-researched. Now here is the problem. I think I may have traded with the Nova and gotten this tech, though I can't be sure if this memory is from a different session or the current one.
    It was probably this session, and I had the tech queued for research when I noticed I could build one already, but there is no notification on the research screen that I have the tech (which I obviously do), or how I got it.

Attached Files:

2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

After loading the save I see you don't have the Titan Construction tech and you can't build Titans on your colonies, because you first need the tech to be able to do so. Now, you are allowed to design a Titan without the tech, but you can only build one if you have it. Could this be the source of confusion?

In any case, if you believe you obtained the Titan Construction tech from the Nova via tech exchange in this session, or if you see any further inconsistency with tech exchange let me know.

3. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Sorry about that.
    It confused once I was able to design one without having the tech for it, (seems un-natural). Then I couldn't remember if I traded for it in this particular session or not. (Having not played ISG in so long, also doesn't help). Finally my build Queue was already set, otherwise I would have caught this at the colony screen.
    Thanks for clearing it up.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1