Thanks for the sliders, just used them and they saved by hair

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by vmxa, Dec 1, 2018.

1. vmxa

vmxa Commander

I have used the original method to assign resource spending, till this turn. It is my bad fingers and lack of finesse that was causing me to struggle to get the perfect adjustment. I tried the sliders and was able to shave that turn on a build, glad you added it.

The game is really getting that one more turn factor now. Last night I played too long and today was glued to the game again. Lucky that the boss today had to work on this Sat, so feel to fly.

The bad news is I wanted to play some PoE and some Civ. It is already 7pm and trying to take a break for supper, lol. Good thing I am retired and she still works, so game away.

Thanks guys, oh and I voted.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

That's awesome! The "just one more turn" factor is really what this is all about. We're happy to see that the game is doing that to you, and to others who already reported it. I know I would like to play my own game more just for fun, but I can't, I need to "fix just one more bug" instead ;)

That said, I do feel the "just one more turn" effect myself. During playtesting many times I think: "Man, I would continue playing this test game now, if I could.".

3. vmxa

vmxa Commander

True

4. Konstantine

Konstantine Grand Admiral

Love the sliders and triangle both, I switch between them several times throughout the game. And oh yes, it certainly has that one more turn feeling, can you imagine what this game will be like by release?

5. vmxa

vmxa Commander

I swap from one to the other, but mostly use the ball. I just need the slider to get to the exact level at times. Mouse too sensitive, I am too clumsy.

I did not get the true one more turn, till the alpha.

• Helpful Helpful x 1