Unable to end turn, switched to AI side

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Tech Support' started by medway, Jul 6, 2019.

1. medway

medway Lieutenant

I was trying to move to another planet and at the same time had the window come up asking me to select either the fleet or sysem (not sure if that was a factor).

I couldnt end the turn so saved the game and noticed it saved it as Draguul even though I'm Human. I quit to desktop and reloaded and still can't end turn, also also the systems are blank again.

Here's the save game.

Attached Files:

2. medway

medway Lieutenant

I was able to load the autosave of the same turn and continue saving.

3. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

This may be the same issue as you reported in the other thread "Potential bug with cancelling ship movement". I'll have a look at the save.

4. Adam Solo

Which system was this?

\Edit: I can't use the save you sent me, because the session is already corrupt. Can you send me an autosave just before this one? And, if you remember, what fleet were you trying to send where, so I could try and reproduce the steps here? Thanks.

5. medway

medway Lieutenant

Sure this is the save that works from the same turn.

The fleet was the one on the right side of the map, think it was an outpost and then a survey and one other ship.

Attached Files:

6. Adam Solo

Thanks for the save. And, the fleet you were trying to send from ILNOLLA, where were you sending it before you got the issue, and which ships did you sent, all of them?

7. Adam Solo

By the way, when you have turn lock ups, or turns that don't end properly, or you're given control of an AI, please send me your output_log.txt file before quitting or launching the game again, as that will contain information on the type of error you got. If you launch the game again, the output_log.txt is re-written and we lose information on what happened.

You can find the output_log.txt in "C:\Users\<your_username_here>\AppData\LocalLow\Praxis Games\ISG

Thanks!

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1
  8. medway

medway Lieutenant

I think it was before moving. From what I remember I was trying to get the Outpost over to Luminar (bottom centre of map) and that's when it brought up the window asking to select the fleet or something else in the system (forget but it's the one where you have two choices to select I think it's when a fleet is on route though? )

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. medway

medway Lieutenant

Ok sure will do.

• ThumbsUp ThumbsUp x 1